As I announced earlier this week I’ve quit my part time job – where my income was only considered mine and Marc’s “fun money” i.e. for going out, shopping, road trips, whatever. So we decided to cut that loss, tighten our budget and I was going to start working for myself by pursuing my writing, dedicating my time to my blog and my etsy shop. So this last week has brought a lot of new, exciting changes for me which also meant a massive overhaul and change to my goals list.
Obviously, I’m still keeping up with my 2014 goals from New Year’s (I’m no quitter!) But I’ve also had to amend some of them or add new ones which is totally exciting for me.
So, without further ado here is my current and future goals list. I’d love to see yours linked up in the comments if you’ve made one or posted about it recently. Thanks for joining me guys!
- Complete Jillian Michael’s 30 Day Shred in 10 Day increments, no matter the soreness of muscles – it’s all about muscle memory!
- Complete plotting for novel to be written in April
- Get myself ahead with blog posts – ideally 2 weeks ahead (no more missing posts on you guys! It’s all about being consistent.)
- Start eating cleaner/healthier (hoping that not working in a restaurant anymore will help that.)
- Begin development toward blog’s niche of “empowerment” and “health” – I’ll still be posting about most of the things I do now but with a more central focus on healthy recipes, chemical-free/all natural makeup,
- Complete budget for income as well as what I need to purchase for the wedding and by when.
- Do Calligraphy course
- Do Google Analytics course (and share the wealth of knowledge with you fine people!)
- Finish the bedroom renovation (baseboards, door frame, netting, closet…)
- Get updated account numbers for Marc’s debts
- Start cooking dinner most nights
- Train Hera better…
- Interact more with the blog community and get out there to meet people
- Read more
- Try learning to remix/mash-up music
- Take a few more classes
- Reach goal weight
- Be more spiritual
- Go back to school for Entrepreneurship
- Write 3 books this year
- Finish drafting 2
- Publish at least one
- Make my own makeup
- Develop better habits
- Get full G license
- Start making profit in Etsy shop
- Create wayyyyyy more***** (this is super important to me, lately my creativity has just been murdered and I want to resuscitate it in any way I can.)
So there it is, I’ll probably add to it more to the Listography version over time but this is what I could think of today.
Also guys, don’t forget to subscribe by email so you get all my posts in your inbox! I recently just added this feature because I’m stupid and didn’t realize that was a “thing” so I’m sorry to be late to the party. The sign up is in the sidebar if you’re interested!